Field Service Engineer
• Conducting field services in pre-commissioning, commissioning, maintenance work, fault diagnosis and repairs.
• Be the point of contact for customers and provide remote support through telephone and email
• Ensuring that the field services complies with the local work health and safety requirements
• Planning and coordinating tasks as well as liaising with other divisions of the business to complete jobs in a timely manner
• Keep a good record of the spare parts/unit inventory, usage and service expenses
• Communicate with the management, sales team, local service partners and customers to support the business development.
• Providing product trainings to the customers and local service partners
• Travel to China to receive product training at least once a year.
Skills and experiences required:
• Strong understanding of electrical and safety standards and licensed to carry out electrical work
• Good command of English, both speaking and writing
• Excellent and professional telephone customer service skills
• Superior time management and organisational skills
• Be a team player and great attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task with excellent follow up skills and attention to detail.
• Responsible for the work and your customer
Skills and experiences preferred:
• Experience in a technical support or field service role
• Experience in commercial and/or industrial solar commissioning and maintenance
• Experience in working on MV and LV system and associated test and measurement equipment