Key Account Manager - Energy Storage
As a key member of sales organization to accomplish the revenue, margin and account receivable target set on annual basis. The candidate will need to manage key accounts and maintain long-term partnership. The candidate will work with all major utilities and IPPs to drive the utility business. The candidate will perform in business development role for potential market segment or new market. The candidate will also need to perform in the following areas including but not limited to:
• Help to develop product marketing strategy and implementation schedule;
• Help company to gain better brand recognition by assisting trade shows and otherpublic functions;
• Collect market information, including but not limited to, emerging market data,industry trend, product standard and competitor’s information;
• The candidate will need to abide company rules, submit monthly work summaryand work plan for the next month, timely communicate with HQ;
• Other assigned tasks as required.
This role will report to the Managing Director of Americas, Energy Storage and will be based in the greater bay area, California.
• Minimum 10 years’ direct sales experience in the Energy Storage business
• Thorough understanding of energy storage business and wide contact with activeplayers (developer, utility and IPP) in the market.
• The candidate needs to have a good understand of the PCS product that marketneeds and able to convey the message to our product team.
• The candidate needs to have a good understanding of the entire marketsegmentation of the energy storage business and able to understand the differentcharacteristics of each segment.
• The candidate needs to have basic technical background and able to carry basictechnical conversation with customers
• Able to present Sungrow and Sungrow’s offer effectively to key customers
• Public speaking skills is a plus
• Bachelor degree as minimal
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• Self-starter and continuous learner
• Strong passion about renewable industry
• This position will require up to 70% of travel