Project Site Engineer (Civil)
- Apply current, standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to complete engineering tasks, and supports other civil, structural, especially solar panel structure & pile design as necessary on a case by case basis.
- Recommend alterations to development criteria and design features to improve quality.
- Work closely with and provides guidance to engineering technicians and design engineers.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals.
- Prepare daily construction reports and correspondence concerning the direction of assigned projects.
- Review plans and specifications for construct-ability, safety, and risk management considerations.
- Work closely with business and engineering team in project site
- Support marketing, sales and business development activities within assigned market.
- Demonstrate a wide degree of out-of-the-box thinking, creativity, and design ownership.
- Work primarily in the site, with up to 20% of the time in the office, visiting clients, and give feedback to HQ team with conference meeting.
- Provides strong support for the overall management of the on site materials
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with having minimum 5 years of experience in power plant projects. Working with foreign EPC/IPP companies will add extra advantage.
- Language:English speaking is mandatory and Chinese speaking is a bonus
- Familiarity with quality control in power plant project is highly desired.
- Schedule management and permitting experience is highly desired.
- Understanding of typical construction methods for solar power plant.
- Demonstrated proficiency and working knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).