DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and grow market share in Thailand thru utilities, EPCs, solar energy project developers, financiers, engineering firms and installers
- Grow sales revenue year over year, in a dynamic geographic region.
- Identify, manage, and close opportunities - follow up on leads, quotes, service
- Provide a coordinated pre-sales engineering support; negotiate pricing, coordinate product deployment logistics, and post-sales support for successful project deployment.
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at multiple levels, consultants to ensure that the Company remains the supplier of choice
- Be a digital disruptor, utilizing multiple methods of communication to establish relationships with partners or customers.
- Assist in company and partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to grasp terms
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution selling and/or consultative approach through application and marketing techniques
- Proven track record and ability to sell to both technical and executive audiences
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales.
- Success-oriented, flexible and a team player.
- Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment.
- BA/BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical / Electronic Engineering