With internal support from an Admin Assistant, the Office Manager will be overseeing and ensuring smooth and efficiency business and office operations from a higher perspective. Key duties are included but not limited to the following aspects:
· Support HRBP in China on local hiring processes and HR related duties.
· Perform pre-screening and initial assessment of candidates and report to the associated line managers.
· Prepare offer letter, employment contract and manage new starter onboarding.
· Conduct and oversee KPI performance management for the Australian team.
· Verify employee reimbursement and proceed payment accordingly.
· Manage employee information and improve file management.
· Keep regular communication with HQ to facilitate company-wide HR related policies and programs.
· Initiate and arrange employee activities, such as family day, birthday celebration, team building activities.
· Provide support to the local sales team, this include response to client’s sales inquiries, prepare quotation and coordinate with the warehouse in the order processing phase.
· Working closely with the production team in China to conduct monthly sales report and estimation to support production planning and maintain a healthy and safe inventory level.
· Manage company bank account, verify payment request and proceed the payment accordingly.
· Monitor company bank transactions, including AR and AP reports.
· Support marketing and co-marketing activities in terms of providing necessary product sample, freebies and marketing materials.
· Review, allocate and proceed with other general office operation requests such as business trip arrangement, after-sales service, warehouse, contracts.